We have six service opportunity openings currently:
- Projectionist: If you have the ability to press the space bar on a computer keyboard, you are qualified! The only requirement is that you must pay attention.
- Kid’s Storyteller: Looking for 5 people to present a 10-15 minute lesson (provided by Elizabeth) during the worship service. Storytellers will rotate on a weekly basis. Childcare staff will be with the children for the entire hour and will assist with the lesson.
- Ushers: Friendly faces to greet visitors and help during the service. If you are new to this, we will pair you with an experienced usher who can show you the ropes.
- Podcast Editor: If you have some computer skills and are willing to learn, Pastor Bo could really use some help publishing the podcasts each week. Let him know if you have questions about what is involved. It takes about 20 minutes, 3 times a week
- Coffee Host: You come before the service and host after the service. Dori will set you up with everything you need. Immediate need for July 1 and 8; sign up for fall dates today!
- Hospitality Team: Several people who would take turns setting up and cleaning up for events such as potlucks. The more people who sign up for this, the less work you do! If you already help with this, let us know. Talk to Virginia or Bryan for more information.
Email officeVHUMC@gmail.com with questions