The April 28, 2018, VHUMC Auction is rapidly approaching and we need your help…Donate! Attend! Purchase!
As we have not so subtly mentioned, our hope is that EVERY member is able to donate something to help make this year’s auction a success. Confused about what to donate? Many different options work as great fundraisers…
- Prepare a gift basket!
- Offer up a time share or second home!
- Host a dinner or special activity!
- Donate your time, expertise, or offer up a special talent! Perform a needed task!
- Handmade items from talented members of the church community such as jewelry, paintings, metal work, stained glass, wooden crafts, knitted items, food, and beer have been donated in the past
- Ask your favorite business to donate something!
- Donate a gift certificate or unused gift card! (Order them from our Scrip Program on 4/22 and the church wins twice!)
- GENTLY USED household or other items are also appreciated (please ask Janet or Mark if it appropriate for the auction)
Don’t forget, if offering to host an event, include the day/time in the Auction Calendar located in the Narthex, and make sure no other activities are planned for that date.
Sunday, April 22 is the deadline to donate.
Without your support, it is not possible to have a vibrant, and successful event, so remember…Donate! Attend! Purchase!
If you have any questions contact Janet or Mark